Saturday, April 22, 2017

in the continuing theme of pants

Background's dirty because the background's always dirty, and these pants need a closure in the back (fake fly in the front because lazy). They're not patterned any more than tracing the pieces of her old jeans, but it's kind of nice to give her something new. There's faux western pockets in the front and patch pockets in the back, all of which are lopsided or different between one and another, because haha who needs patterns.
The pants still need a waistband, too. But hey, at least she's got something. Distressing will happen later.

They look pretty silly with her heavily 90's jean jacket.

I knitted her a hat today, too, but I think I dropped it in the fabric store. Handily, I work at the fabric store, so I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow.

I used the same yarn I used for Helena's hat, so they just have matching ones and y'all have to deal with it.

I'm sleepy, so that's all you get for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment