Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Registration: Lorna McNessie

You guys know what a weeaboo is?
And you know how a tea-aboo is a weeaboo for England and a freeaboo is a weeaboo for America and the like?
What's a weeaboo for Scotland? Because that's my family.
My grandma one time kidnapped the author of Outlander.

So, even though I said I'd put buying dolls on hold:
 Lorna McNessie, folks. (Also, I googled the origins of if Mc really means Irish and Mac really means Scottish and that's not true, she can be McNessie and still be Scottish. Rottish? She's from Rotland, which is their pun for Scotland. Costa Shreika is my favorite of their puns.

I was looking at her in the box and her scales and fins would be so much fun to texture.
Also there's an issue with her belt that makes it so you can't have the belt and the tail and the stand at the same time.
I don't think I'll get too elaborate with her, because I like how she is and I have so much to work on anyway.
And I know it's a bit insensitive to canon to take pictures of her at the beach, because of the whole freshwater/saltwater subplot. But unfortunately, I don't live three blocks away from a lake.

I don't have a picture of it, but her stomach isn't scaled, it's just got a celtic knot on it. It's weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment